Objectives of Training and Placement Cell (TAPC)
The Objectives of TAPC are:
• To assist students in streamlining their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
• To upgrade the students’ skills as per the expectations of the industry and to provide resources and conduct activities to facilitate the career planning process.
• To establish state of the art in-house training facility for honing the skills of the students.
• To work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/Summer Training/internship programs.
• To assist in the placement of students in different companies, for summer internship after the sixth semester.
• To organize Campus Interviews and assist in the placement of final year students in Corporate, Industries and Business house of rebutting & identifying suitable potential employers.
• To take feedback from industry and provide inputs for curriculum.
• To make MSEC the favorite destination for all Industries.
• To strive towards 100% placements.