MSEC offers under-graduate (B.E.,) and post-graduate M.Tech in (VLSI & Embedded Systems, Computer Sciecne and Engineering & Machine Design)) programs. The academic year normally commences in the month of August/September. Admission to the institute is made in accordance with the prescribed rules of Government of Karnataka for all categories of candidates. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) of Govt. of Karnataka administers under-graduate admission for the qualifying students.
All post-graduate admissions are made through one of the common entrance tests for M.Tech. (PGCET/GATE/PGCET/KMAT/MAT).
Other students seeking admission to any of the programs are required to apply directly to the institute under management quota. The candidates may also submit their application forms online. The following documents should be enclosed while submitting the application, failing which the application will be rejected.
• Copy of S.S.L.C / S.S.C (10th) Marks Card.
• Copy of P.U.C (10+2) Marks Card.
• Copy of Transfer Certificate.
• Copy of Migration Certificate for Non-Karnataka Students.
• Copy of valid proof of their permanent residence (copy of Passport/Ration Card/Election ID Card etc.,)
• Caste Income along with Hindhuthwa Pramana Patra in respect of Karnataka Candidates only.
• Visa, Passport, and Political No Objection Certificate of Government of India in respect of Foreign National Students
Note: An Eligibility certificate issued by their respective institute is a must for students applying for admission from outside Karnataka.
Contact person and trust office address and phone number.
No.S-44 M.S. Complex, 4th Floor,
New BEL Rd, RMV 2nd Stage,
Bangalore 560 054,
Mobile : +91 934 284 2666
Phone : +91 80 2361 3451
Fax : +91 80 4113 7900
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com