To create competent, disciplined quality Engineers, researchers and administrators of global standards in Civil Engineering with capability of accepting new challenges to meet the changing needs of the society.
• To prepare effective and responsible graduate and post graduate engineers for global requirements by providing quality education
• To serve society by providing professional civil engineering leadership to find solution to community, regional and global problems.
• To create competent professionals who are trained in the design and development of civil engineering systems
• Provide consultancy to the neighborhood and cultivate the spirit of entrepreneurship
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
• Graduates will achieve successful professional career in IT industry with the approach of lifelong learning.
• Graduates will possess technical competency to design develop and solve engineering problems related to IT industry.
• Graduates will attain the qualities of professional leadership to deliver effectively in multidisciplinary global working environment with professionalism and ethical values
Program Outcomes (POs)
• Engineering Knowledge Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering Fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
• Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
• Design/ Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
• Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
• Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
• The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
• Environment and Sustainability:Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
• Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
• Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
• Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
• Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
• Life-long learning To recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
• The graduates will have the ability to plan, analyze, design, execute and maintain cost effective civil engineering structures without over exploitation of natural resources.
• The graduates of civil engineering program will have the ability to take up employment, entrepreneurship, research and development for sustainable civil society.
• The graduates will be able to pursue opportunities for personal and professional growth, higher studies, demonstrate leadership skills and engage in lifelong learning by active participation in the civil engineering profession.
• The graduates will be able to demonstrate professional integrity and an appreciation of ethical, environmental, regulatory and issues related to civil engineering projects.
To produce the quality engineers to meet the industrial challenges globally and contribute towards research & development activities.
Why CSECivil Engineering